International Travel

Get Connected With The Z

Traveling outside the U.S.?

If you are planning international travel and want to bring The Z along on the trip, make sure you fill out the international travel form before you leave! This will allow you to continue using your Z phone(s) when traveling outside the U.S. If you do not fill out this form, your Z phone(s) will not work when you try to place calls from foreign countries. This applies to all Z videophones (Z-150, Z-20, Z-340 and Z-Ojo), as well as Z4 software installed on computers and Z4 Mobile installed on mobile devices.

It’s easy!

If you have any questions about using the international travel form, please contact Customer Care by calling 866.932.7891 or by sending an email to


  1. Click here to log into My Profile and get started!
  2. Click on “International Travel” in the menu on the left side of the Overview page to access the online international form.
  3. Choose the phone number of the Z phone you are planning to take with you on your trip.
  4. Enter the start and end dates of your travel and a brief description of the reason for your travel (i.e., business trip, vacation, studying abroad).
  5. Your first authorization is good for 25 days
    • If you want to extend it, you can do so for another 30 days
    • You can extend it twice, but no more than 2.

After submitting your information, you will see a confirmation page, and a confirmation message will also be sent to the email address you use for My Profile.

NOTE: If you plan to bring more than one Z phone, you will need to fill out a separate form for each one.

  • Praise the Z products, Love it!

    Warren A.
  • The Z™’s VCO Plus is amazing! No doubt about it.

    Gina S.
  • Just used my Z4 at Panera Bread, works great.

    Bill M.
  • I love My Mail!

    Mayan M.